Last month Disney Parks Blog posted the recipe to their delicious Lobster Roll from Harbour Galley in Critter Country inside Disneyland.
Pasted below are the recipe and accompanying video. Happy eating!
- 1/2 stick unsalted butter, softened
- 2 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1/4 teaspoon seafood seasoning
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 lemon, zested and juiced
- 1/2 teaspoon seafood seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon hot sauce, or to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 celery stalk, cut into 1/4-inch dice
- 1 clove garlic, finely grated or minced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons minced shallot
- 1/4 teaspoon chopped fresh chervil
- 1/4 teaspoon chopped fresh chives
- 1/4 teaspoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon chopped fresh tarragon
- Coarse salt, to taste
- 1 pound cooked lobster tail and claw meat, chopped into bite-size pieces
- 4 hot dog buns, preferably split at the top
For garlic butter:
- Combine butter, garlic, parsley, salt, and seafood seasoning in a medium bowl; mash with a fork until well combined. Set aside.
For lobster salad:
- Whisk together mayonnaise, lemon juice, seafood seasoning, hot sauce, and Dijon in a large bowl until very well combined. Stir in celery, garlic, shallot, chervil, chives, parsley, and tarragon. Add salt to taste. Refrigerate 30 minutes.
- Fold lobster meat into mayonnaise mixture, gently mixing until lobster is well coated. Set aside.
For lobster rolls:
- Heat a griddle or large skillet over medium heat.
- Spread garlic butter on both cut sides of hot dog buns; lay buns butter side down on griddle. Toast 1 minute, or until golden and lightly crisp.
- Divide lobster salad evenly among buns and serve immediately.