I was excited to have received these complimentary Hershey's KISSES from Influenster for testing purposes because I really wanted to bake Christmas cookies with KISSES in the middle.
What is so great about my Hershey's KISSES Kissmas Cookie recipe is how flexible it is. You can use whichever type of sugar dough you like - store bought, homemade, or choose one directly from the Hershey's KISSES recipe site. I decided to use a sugar dough I had already made that was stored in the freezer. That made this 3-ingredient recipe even easier!
Check out the recipe below and let me know how yours turned out.
- 1 bag of Hershey's KISSES
- Different types of sugar (powdered and/or sparkle)
- Sugar cookie dough
- Parchment paper
- Cooling rack
- Plates or surface to pour sugar so that you can roll your dough in
- Heat oven to 350°F. Remove wrappers from candies.
- Shape dough into 1-inch balls. Roll in sugar sparkles.
- Place on ungreased cookie sheet covered in parchment paper
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until edges are lightly browned and cookie is set.
- Remove from oven; cool 2 to 3 minutes.
- Press a KISS into center of each cookie.
- Remove from cookie sheet to wire rack. Cool completely.
Nothing beats a Christmas cookie that is simple to bake and delicious to eat. I'll definitely be making more of these and tweaking the recipes for different occasions.