I've been waiting months for this date to be announced, and today it finally happened! The Rock 'n' Roll Brooklyn Half Marathon will officially take place on October 15, 2015!
I am really looking forward to visiting New York again, this time as a runner. I have a lot of planning and saving to do in order for this to happen, but it's on my bucket list for 2015.
- Date: Saturday, October 10, 2015
- Time: 7:00am
- Start: Grand Army Plaza
- Finish: Prospect Park
- Distance: 13.1 miles
- Course Time Limit: 4 Hours (Subject to change)
- Course Highlight: All new half marathon course in 2015! Run the streets of Brooklyn.
- TourPass Holder Registration is open now until March 15
- Public Registration: Begins March 15. Sign up for an email reminder here.
Remember, you can always save $15 off of any Rock 'n' Roll Half or Full Marathon registration by using my discount code FLOWERSCROON. (The code will be valid for this particular race a little bit later, but it's valid for the others now.)