Everything You Need to Know About The San Francisco Giant Race presented by Blueprint for Athletes + Discount Code
Two great things happened this week and it's only Wednesday. Can I get a hallelujah?! Starting Nine AND a Giant Race Discount Code!
- Tuesday night I learned that I was selected as one of the Starting 9 race ambassadors for the Giant Race series. What does this mean? It means I will be there at all the races to cheer you on & run with you. It also means I can save you $10 on race registrations with promo code IRUNDISNEY. As a lifelong fan of the San Francisco Giants I was overcome with emotion when I learned I was chosen. I am really proud to be part of this first ever ambassador team for this amazing series of races benefiting our community!
Tonight on CSN Sports Talk Live The Giant Race presented by Blueprint for Athletes bobblehead was revealed. Who is it? Clue: he has all kinds of hair. Can’t guess? Scroll down.
Check out the video below for a very funny behind the scenes look at the making of a bobblehead featuring a familiar SF Giants face.
Yes, Brandon Crawford! With real(ish) hair. You want this! The only way to get it is to cross the finish line of either the 5K, 10K, or half marathon on September 11, 2016 at AT&T Park.
How to register:
- Visit The Giant Race homepage
- Click REGISTER
- Choose your distance: 5K, 10K, or Half Marathon
- Enter code IRUNDISNEY for $10 off
- Pay attention to bib pick-up dates and start times
- Come back here and there for more updates!
See you out there runners! Wear orange, have fun, laugh, run, walk, boogie, crawl! Just don't cry...there's no crying in baseball.