I have great news for my NorCal girlfriends: I received complimentary admissions to Mudderella NorCal for myself and three of my amazing friends! Get ready for a fun day of pushing our limits, empowering each other and celebrating our strengths.
I have never participated in an obstacle course event and am so excited to now have the opportunity to share this experience with my friends. This calls for a girls' weekend!
What is Mudderella?
First of all, Mudderella is NOT a race! Yes, it is an athletic event and a physical challenge, but the goal is to complete the 5-7 mile long obstacle course together. Mudderella - designed for women by women - brings together fitness and friendship in a unique and inspiring way. It's a full-day athletic event that will challenge your all-around strength and endurance while building your team spirit and belief in yourself.
There are 12-15 obstacles and any you are not comfortable with you can skip. Click here for more of what you can expect on event day.
When and where is Mudderella NorCal?
June 27, 2015
Solano County Fairgrounds
900 Fairgrounds Dr.
Vallejo, CA 94589
Do I have to be a trained runner to participate? Is there a training program?
No, you don't have to be a runner, but training does help and there are plenty of training programs here at the Mudderella site. You can go through the course at your own speed, and take breaks as needed. I have been training at home with weights and a resistance band t build my strength and endurance.
OK, I'm in! Where do I sign up for a race in my area!?
You can register yourself or a team of friends directly at Mudderella.com. The current Mudderellla 2015 event schedule is listed below. Check their site for the most recent info.
- NY/NJ – May 9, 2015 – Englishtown, NJ
- Chicago – May 30, 2015 – Richmond, IL
- NorCal – June 27, 2015 – Vallejo, CA
- Toronto – July 11, 2015 – Kitchener, ON Canada
- Capital Region – July 25, 2015 – Clarksburg, MD
- Colorado – August 22, 2015 – Snowmass Village, CO
- Pittsburgh – September 12, 2015 – Slippery Rock, PA
- Whistler – September 26, 2015 – Blackcomb Mountain, Whistler, BC Canada
- New England – October 3, 2015 – Thompson, CT
To register for Mudderella NorCal with me please fill out the following form. I only have room for 3 complimentary teammates, so please submit your interest soon. Before you fill out the form you must agree to the following:
- You agree to committing to the Saturday, June 27th Mudderella NorCal date in Vallejo, CA. Your registration is free, but no transportation or lodging will be provided. (Although we can talk about sharing a room and making it a true girls' weekend!)
- You agree to bring a great attitude and be supportive to the team.
- You agree to be have a BLAST!
Please submit your interest ASAP. I will choose 3 teammates within the next week or two. I look forward to seeing you in Vallejo!