Too Faced The Sweeter Side of Sexy Makeup Collection
I have very few weaknesses and a strong will. However, when my weaknesses are combined I'm as powerless as Superman in a bed of Kryptonite. That's what happened when Too Faced and HSN teamed up to release The Sweeter Side of Sexy Makeup Collection at the "today's special" value price of $49.00. Seriously. Four full size pieces of best selling and proven to perform Too Faced products for the price of one!? Si, por favor.
The collection includes:
- Semi-Sweet Chocolate Bar Shadow Palette $49
- Love Flush Blush $26
- Better Than Sex Mascara $23
- Shadow Insurance $20
The first thing I did after receiving the collection was make sure everyone I knew got a chance to smell it. The lovely, delicate chocolate scent is hypnotizing. I almost wanted to lick the palette. Instead I refrained and started playing with the shades.
After applying my face make up, I applied the Shadow Insurance to my eyelids using a drop on my ring finger. A tiny bit of this product goes a long way! It dries quickly and without feeling sticky or greasy. The consistency is perfect and I found the shadow really adhered to the primer.
- I started with Butter Pecan as the base color from the crease of my eyelid all the way up to the brow bone.
- Next, I swept and patted Caramel onto my eyelid brushing up slightly past the crease, but not much.
- I placed a small amount of Rum Raisin onto the tip of my brush and applied that to the inside corners of my eyes (top and bottom).
- Next, I applied Hot Fudge into the outer crease and outer "v" of each eye lid.
- For sparkle, I patted a tiny sprinkle of Pink Sugar into the center of each eyelid with my pinky finger.
- Then I finished the look by lining my top and bottom lashes with the Licorice shadow.
- After that I used an eyelash curler before applying two coats of the mascara.
- I used my NYX contour palette for my cheeks then swept the Justify My Love Love blush over that for a pretty but warm finish.
Other makeup products I used to complete the whole look are featured below.
I am in love with this collection and look forward to so many more tasty good looks! The shadow color lasted through a day of work and a 30 minute treadmill run without fading or running. The blush did eventually come off, but only after I was sweating at the gym. I worried the pink color would be...too pink, but using a light hand and applying it up high on my cheeks after a subtle contour really made the blush look natural on my olive skin. My only complaint is that the Pink Sugar color has a lot of fallout. I recommend applying it with a finger in small amounts and building up as needed.
This collection sold out immediately on HSN, hopefully it will be available again soon. This makes an awesome gift!
If you have any tips to share, please do so in the comments below.